FINAL TEST
It has affected me because I am sending money to myself
and the only thing that has happened to me is Junk food when with that money I
want to buy things for myself (I play in the pool: ME). My mom has been affected because she is
afraid every time, I do not want anyone who lives with her to
become infected because she does not take care of herself, emotionally it
affects her. But otherwise she feels that she has managed well (she makes
candles: my mom)My cousin Paulis has been affected because her flights to
Guatemala have been canceled.
She missed mom's birthday and mother's day with her mom because of that (she makes podcasts). My grandmother has been affected because when my mom goes to market she doesn't buy everything my grandmother needs and my grandmother gets angry instead if my grandmother buys everything at once (She cooks). My grandfather has been affected because he hardly makes as much money as he did before (He plays tennis)
She missed mom's birthday and mother's day with her mom because of that (she makes podcasts). My grandmother has been affected because when my mom goes to market she doesn't buy everything my grandmother needs and my grandmother gets angry instead if my grandmother buys everything at once (She cooks). My grandfather has been affected because he hardly makes as much money as he did before (He plays tennis)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario